Multivitamins help to fill the nutritional gaps that are caused by inadequate intake of vitamins from the diet or from stress and physical activity. They serve to maintain body balance and strengthen immunity. One of the advantages of multivitamins is that they contain the exact required and recommended daily dose of multiple vitamins and minerals simultaneously.
Multivitamins are mostly intended for both men and women, but there are also multivitamins adapted to the nutritional needs of the male or female body. This division is due to the fact that men and women have different metabolism, their body does not process the received substances equally and the fact that women need different amounts of vitamins than men is also important. Therefore, we distinguish vitamins for women and vitamins for men.
Vitamins for Women
Women's vitamins complement the necessary levels of vitamins and minerals in women. They contain all the necessary doses of vitamin complexes, which are essential for the proper functioning of the body, maintaining or improving the physical appearance, accelerating fat burning, while strengthening immunity. Because these vitamin complexes are designed specifically for women and adapted to their needs, they most often contain vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B9, vitamin C, E, beta- carotene, vitamin D, K, magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, iodine and omega fatty acids. When choosing the right vitamins for women, it is also important to consider the life stage of the woman. A woman in the menopause needs to supplement other vitamins than a pregnant woman who is advised to take the above-mentioned vitamins and minerals but should not forget about vitamin B6 and B12.
Vitamins for Men
Vitamin complexes are also created for men to supplement nutritional gaps and maintain the stability of the body. Men often neglect the intake of vitamins and minerals, making them easier to succumb to civilization diseases. For men, different amounts of vitamins and minerals are appropriate than for women, and many times they are focused on enhancing male fertility or growth of muscle mass. Vitamins for men most often contain ingredients such as B-complex, vitamin A, vitamin C, E, D, magnesium, chromium, biotin, choline, pantothenic acid, omega-3 fatty acids.hide description
- Multivitamin 100% - GymBeamSpecial Price €1.95
- Multi-vitamins & Minerals - PurasanaSpecial Price €18.90
- Ultiman™ - GoNutritionSpecial Price €10.95
- Pure Performance Vitamins - The Protein WorksSpecial Price €7.20
- 24/7 Super Multivitamin - The Protein WorksSpecial Price €12.05
- Active Energy - BodylabSpecial Price €24.99
- Salt Caps - NutrendSpecial Price CHINA野外18 19在线观看 CHINA野外18 19无删减 琪琪 CHINA野外18 19在线观看 CHINA野外18 19无删减 琪琪 ,六间房秀场直播大厅在线观看 六间房秀场直播大厅无 六间房秀场直播大厅在线观看 六间房秀场直播大厅无 €10.70
- Diet Super Multivitamin - The Protein WorksSpecial Price €6.30
- Liposomal Multivitamin - GymBeamOut of stock
- Nexgen® Pro Multivitamin - Reflex NutritionOut of stock
- Nexgen® Multivitamin - Reflex NutritionOut of stock
- Eve™ Women's Multiple Vitamin - NOW FoodsOut of stock